Sunday, March 7, 2010

Confessions Of The Youngest

When I was young I wanted to fit in. I remember I was the youngest in my family and I had to work harder to be heard. Don't get me wrong, with the kids my age I was cool and funny but in my family I was the dork, the ball and chain that everyone had to drag with them.

I am much older now and still even at this time I can get along with just about anyone as long as it is not my immediate family.I am not going to get into the what, where, when and why.

I now look at things as my childhood again and this time the internet is like my family. The internet whether it be blogs, myspace, facebook, twitter, etc., it doesn't matter.

What I do know is I can't please everyone, but if I can just reach one or two, then I can live with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment