Saturday, February 27, 2010

It's On



I am happy that the US men's hockey team is going to win a medal, but now I am getting greedy. Most people thought the US was too young and didn't have enough experience, but I think they have grown as a team in this Olympics and just may pull it off. On Sunday around 2:00 p.m. ct. I'll being watching this game and whether they win or lose I'm proud of what this team has accomplished and it would be great if they bring home the gold.

On a side note, all seven players of my favorite team (the NHL Chicago Blackhawks) still have a chance to bring home medals for their respective countries. That would be great if they all bring medals home but as I keep my fingers crossed it would be awesome if my Blackhawks bring home a Stanley Cup in early June.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive