Saturday, January 23, 2010

O'Brien Leaves With Class



I don't watch that much late night television because of the strange hours I work. I used to watch The Tonight Show when Mr. Carson was the talk show host and for me nobody has ever came close to replacing him. I remember years ago when Johnny Carson announced he was retiring and the search for his replacement began. The weeks, months, and even years after he had retired was a time when all we heard about was the ratings war between David Letterman and Jay Leno. I never really liked David Letterman, Jay Leno or Conan O'Brien as talk show hosts and found there shows to be a bit boring to me. I recorded Conan's last show last night and watched it this morning and just wanted to say to him Thank You! Thank you for leaving with such class that NBC did not show the same courtesy to you and to Mr. Leno when you return to take over the show, please show the same kind of class and not be such an Ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment