Monday, August 10, 2009

Blackhawk Star Arrested


Follow this link to read the full article

Anybody that knows me knows that I am a huge Blackhawks fan. I know that the all the facts of this story have not come out in this story so I don't necessarily want to come to a quick judgment on this story. I do know for a sport and team that has been struggling for a long time now this is the last kind of publicity they need right now. Patrick Kane is a huge part of the Blackhawks future but if this story is true and then rather trying to sweep this under the rug and protect their star player they should take disciplinary action against this young man. I know he is only 20 years old and I myself have made many stupid mistakes when I was that age and have had to answer for my actions and did not have anyone there to protect me because I wasn't a star. The organization in my mind should suspend this player for a reasonable amount of time (5 games or more) and fine him if this story comes out to be truthful. I don't know if the players union will allow this but if they can't and even if they can he is 20 years old and they should have someone mentor him and get him anger counseling. Once again I am recommending this if once all the facts come out and this story is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment